Friday, August 12, 2011

Anyone else recieve SSI Disability for their child and turn in MWR every month? Have you ever made to much?

My son receives SSI Disability benefits because he has a form of Austim and ADHD. Normally we turn in our monthly paystubs for them to determine how much he gets in the following months. This month however my husband gets a bonus that will put us over the income limit for a check from SSI. My fear is they will cut him off because we made to much in Dec and we will have to go through a long process to reinstate him. It isn't the lack of SSI check that scares me, its his medical coverage. I spoke with a rep from SSI this morning and she said it would cut off his check and medical but when we turned in January paystubs it would start again. I am worried about the length of the process. Anyone else have experience with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment